Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's All Part of My Rock & Roll Fantasy

Yesterday I raked up some leaves and moved a pile of dirt from where it was to where it needed to be. I watched the Twilight DVD--Bella is less annoying on screen than in print. Today I slept in until 12:30 p.m. But then, I didn't go to bed until 4 a.m.--I was watching movies with the sound off and my Ipod on. And drinking cheap scotch.

Today I'm going to finish my brother-in-law's taxes. This got dumped on me on short notice--it's EZ form, but I hate filling out forms under any and all circumstances. They say we're going to get rain and snow tonight and through Tuesday, but I don't know--it will probably just be cold.

I should have more to eat than the bowl of popcorn I just finished, but I lack the appetite to bother right now.

UPDATE: Finished my brother-in-law's taxes, then finished up my own state taxes (the only ones I have to pay). Had a chance to catch up with a friend on Facebook tonight--hadn't talked to her much in the past few weeks--sometimes you just get out of phase with people, even friends. Sometimes if you're in a kind of down mood, what would do you the most good is talking to a friend, even if it's just about nothing. But then you think, "What if it doesn't go well, and I feel worse than I do now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment