Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Morning From Hell, Redux

So on top of everything else yesterday, the order we sent in to our main distributor wasn't received on their end, and they didn't tell us until noon, so nothing came in all afternoon until after I left work. Last night at my house wasn't too bad, although there were a few online issues weighing on my mind. Anyway, I got to work only to find my monitor wasn't working. Fortunately, it only required a resetting, and not replacement (although I had no idea how to do a reset--the tech did it, and even he didn't think of it at first).

I have no idea how today will go--I'm still trying to do a job I'm no longer competent to do, while holding down the fort in my own position. Lucky for me, my assistant Angie is very good and can pick up any additional slack I leave, even though she was really screwed yesterday when the shipment came in so late.

Enough carping and bitching--I came in very early today and I'm tired, and other people have bigger problems than I do right now (see online issues, above), so I'm just going to suck it up and plug along as best I can right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment